Monday, March 15, 2010

The Giving Spa

One thing about going to the spa four four hours is that the next day you're ready to go back again. If I could somehow spend my entire life getting massaged, I don't think I'd consider it a life wasted. I came home with the nicest hands and feet I've ever had and very soft skin.

And now back to real life. I have dance class tonight. I'd been trying to build up callouses on the soles of my feet to help with my dancing. Soft feet means pain during certain moves. Considering I had a paraffin treatment on my feet (and hands), I'm back at square one. But I don't care. My feet feel like I was born last week. My hands, which were peeling from what I suspect was from washing too many dishes, are no longer flaking away and are more supple and pretty. So pretty in fact, I can't be expected to use them to wash any more dishes for the next couple days. The spa is the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment